26 February 2011

displays...

i have been thinking on an important matter.  how to display my rings at my show on friday.

i decided on a few ways that would all be idealistic of things that a girl would have on her dresser....and here are two of them:

i love the dress form...very girly and cute...the rings look perfect clipped on with clothes pins.






the next look imitates a plant idea.  bare twigs in a pot that i painted in my color scheme.....with the rings again clipped on with clothes pins.
i use this method because it is the only way to keep the ring face from flipping over on itself on the display--since the pottery buttons are heavy.





and.....even though my shop isn't open yet on etsy....i have my banner being installed tonight.  so excited.   everything is looking more "official."


No comments:

Post a Comment